When I first read a play by Shakespeare, I was 13 years old. A perfect time to read “Romeo and Juliet”, being exactly the same age as the heroine. This is just crazy how much different I was back then. I was willing to ‘fight’ not to read Shakespeare, I’d never read him before, but who cares, I knew, I just KNEW, he WAS BORING.
To suit the Action to the Word, the Word to the Action
How one Shakespeare fan first came to understand and love Shakespeare's work, and where this led...
Search this blog
- The future in our hands now! 25 October, 2013
- Richard II with David Tennant opens and sells out to great reviews. | Players-Shakespeare.com 19 October, 2013
- Fantastic Shakespeare coming to cinemas – UK and beyond! 3 June, 2013
Discover Fine Acting Online
Actress and Acting Coach Danielle Farrow, specialist in Shakespeare's verse, offering private tuition, classes, information on castings, events and more. Visit 'Contact' on the Discover Fine Acting website to join the mailing list!
- RT @healthrethiNK: It's the repetition that leads to good #health. Once that repetition is habitual, then things begin to take shape. #geta… 1 week ago
- Play I'm in: @TightlacedNews' Billiards - exploring possible murderess Madeleine Smith - conts. today & tomorrow: eventbrite.co.uk/e/billiards-ti… 1 week ago
- RT @industryhub: The industryhub Daily is out! paper.li/industryhub/13… Stories via @RoundhouseLDN @DerekOppong @DFActing 3 weeks ago